The Gauteng Foundry Training Centre (GFTC) is a joint initiative of the Gauteng Department of Economic Development (GDED), National Foundry Technology Network (NFTN) and Ekurhuleni East College for FET (EEC) and the South African Institute Foundrymen (SAIF).
The strategic goal of the GFTC is to create a hub for foundry related skills training and technology transfer in the greater Gauteng region, offering facilities and infrastructure for both theoretical and appropriate practical training.
There is an opportunity for an individual to apply for the position of Training Centre Manager. Based at the EEC Kwa Thema Campus, Springs, Gauteng you will manage and coordinate all activities of the GFTC with specific reference to the provision of foundry skills training, administration of the Centre and project management.
Qualifications and skills
- A degree/diploma or equivalent qualification. Five to ten years’ relevant experience.
- Technical or industrial background would be an added advantage.
- Ability to manage projects and contracts through the entire project life-cycle.
- Proven negotiations skills.
- Key stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter who is able to work independently and has a strong track record of delivery and personal leadership.
This will be a three year contract to manage the GFTC, with the option to extend the contract after the contracting period. We are looking for a dynamic and
Should you meet the above requirements, please forward a motivation letter and your CV to the NFTN office at email@example.com.
A market related package will be negotiated.
Closing date: 06 July 2012